If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to you. However, at its sole discretion, the Company gives the refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators, etc. the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final.
It would take at least a minimum of 15 to 45 days to process the refund (if due).
It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc., due to any reason whatsoever.
Refunds (If any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Client for booking made directly with the Company by way of NEFT / RTGS / Crossed cheque or by credit card it will be reversed to their credit card account at the discretion of the company. It would at least take 45 days to process refunds.
There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. meals, entrance fees, optional tours, hotels, transport and sightseeing etc.,) for any reason whatsoever.
Any service booked in advance and cancelled as per booking policy, refund will be done in the same mode of payment after deducting cancellation charges and actual bank charges if any for refund. ( to customer bank account if paid by bank transfer, net banking mode / credit /debit card – reversal to their respective credit card account will be done. This process will take 15 to 45 days to reflect in their account.
Clients have option to keep their refund money in our account and collect credit certificate and utilise the same with 24 months.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before tour ending. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the client to reach the place of commencement of the tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as “no show” on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- If a client avails pre – tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under any offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre – tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as “no show” and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behaviour is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
- The immunities provided under this contract shall be available to THE COMPANY’s employees, directors, managers, including, Employees and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the company.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of THE COMPANY arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential, incidental loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- It is a condition of Booking that the client takes out a Holiday Insurance – Client may procure travel insurance (optional) at their own cost.
- The prices quoted in our website / brochure have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of publishing / printing. THE COMPANY reserves the right to amend the prices published in this brochure in case of fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure.
- If no suit/action is brought against THE COMPANY within 7 days of the last day of the tour, THE COMPANY shall be discharged from all liabilities under/or arising out of this contract and the client shall be deemed to have relinquished/abandoned all his rights under or arising from this contract.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by THE COMPANY, we shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival in INDIA (Kerala) but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Apart from above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
45 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour / service cost
15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
LESS THAN 72 HOURS OR NO SHOW: NO REFUND
In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
SOME CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES ARE OUT OF OUR TENDER:
Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
LAW & JUSDICTION
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by The Travel Planners, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Ernakulam (Kochi).